Russkie yazik v uprazhneniah

oothappam oothappam at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 30 00:39:25 UTC 2010

I have a wonderful book that I am still using, but need another copy as mine is disintegrating. Pages are falling out. A lot of it is my fault as I have been using it so well.

It's Русский язык в упражнениях.
Authors: С. Хавронина, А. Щироченская

I would like to find a hardcover copy as I'd like it to last through my doing the rest of the exercises. It's the only book I have found that has enough exercises for me. I suppose my head is very hard. I need to do a lot of exercises before a concept becomes "mine".
Any ideas where to get one? Amazon has one for an arm and a leg. No luck at Kniga.com.
Where else can I search?
Nola