Russkie yazik v uprazhneniah

Alina Israeli aisrael at AMERICAN.EDU
Mon Aug 30 14:04:03 UTC 2010

For those in the US the cheapest copy is at Amazon (used), counting
the price plus shippment, then Alibris and so on:
http://www.addall.com/New/compare.cgi?dispCurr=USD&id=205368&isbn=5883371558&location=10000&thetime=20100829203902&author=&title=&state=VA

For curiousity's sake, the most expensive is on ebay: http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=russian+books+khavronina&_sacat=0&_odkw=russian+books&_osacat=0&bkBtn=&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313

AI

Aug 30, 2010, в 3:04 AM, WILLIAM KERR написал(а):

> Hello, Nola!
>
> Ruslania in Helsinki has a copy in stock at 14.86 Euros, but with the
> shipping added, this may be over your budget ...
> This is a softcover edition. I am not at all sure if a hardcover
> edition
> exists.
>
> http://www.ruslania.com/entity-1/context-577/author-5451.html
>
> Best regards,
> William Kerr
> ELC Koc Universitesi,
> Rumeli Feneri Yolu,
> 34450 Sariyer Istanbul
> Turkey

> I have a wonderful book that I am still using, but need another copy
> as
> mine is disintegrating. Pages are falling out. A lot of it is my fault
> as I have been using it so well.
>
> It's Русский язык в упражнениях.
> Authors: С. Хавронина, А. Щироченская

Alina Israeli