Andrey Platonov - The Foundation Pit - Vintage Classics

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Tue Feb 9 11:57:42 UTC 2010

Dear all,

This is addressed, above all, to anyone who has used our NYRB Classics
edition with students.

This translation (by me, my wife Elizabeth, and Olga Meerson) is to be
republished in November in England, by Vintage Classics.

If anyone has noticed anything that deserves to be corrected, could they let
me know?  Anything from typos to more serious errors or problems of
understanding that need to be addressed in a note.

Many thanks!

Robert