Ukraine YouTube video link

Wed Feb 10 17:46:22 UTC 2010

John Schillinger wrote:

> Perhaps there's a SEELANGS filter issue that kept this link from
> working in the e-mail I just sent out.  I just tried it and got a
> dead end. I'll  this one more time  with the address cut and pasted
> directly from the You Tube site:
>
> (The You Tube title is "Ksenya Simonova's Amazing Sand Drawing.")
>
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=vOhf3OvRXKg>
>
> Sorry if it still won't go through!

Works fine this time, now that you've taken out the extraneous spaces.

I always recommend enclosing URLs in <angle brackets> as I have done
above; if you do, most email programs will respect that and not break
them at the end of a line.

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com