Recordings of Klop

Connor Doak connor.doak at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 10 23:40:16 UTC 2010

Dear SEELANGers,

I am teaching Maiakovskii's *Klop* in a couple of weeks.  Does anyone know
where I might be able to obtain a recording of this play?  The Shostakovich
soundtrack is widely available, but the play itself seems curiously
difficult to find.  I'm happy to use a Russian or English version.  I have
tried the usual avenues (internet, library catalogues) but haven't been able
to find anything.  (I know there are a couple of amateur versions on Google
videos but I'm looking for something a little more professional than that).
 I'm aware that there's a 1975 film *Klop, ili Maiakovskii smeetsia*, but
haven't been able to get hold of it.

Thank you,

Connor Doak