source for audiobooks

John Randolph jwr at ILLINOIS.EDU
Wed Feb 17 17:38:01 UTC 2010

Dear Sarah,

As a big audiobook fan, I'd love to hear of any follow ups you get on this post, if people reply to you privately. I'm developing a course on audio history, and have a few Russian history titles myself, though no constant supplier. I wonder if there's a Russian equivalent of Librivox yet?

There is a service that was called something like Audioknigi.ru, but the problem there was that you had to go into the store to get the downloads. At least as of a year ago.  Maybe things have changed?

Best wishes,

John