high school Russian textbooks

James Beale James at RUSSIA-ON-LINE.COM
Sat Feb 20 16:28:06 UTC 2010

Hi

We publish a North American edition of a UK textbook that is used here both
at the high school level and at some colleges and by the government.  The
series is entitled Ruslan A Communicative Russian Course:

http://www.russia-on-line.com/learn_russian/lrus.html

You can email my colleague Elena (elena at russia-on-line.com) for more
information or to see a review copy.

We are also the authorized distributor for Zlatoust Publishers of Russia and
we also stock such classics Russian in Exercises.  Our full catalog of
teaching materials is available as a PDF download:

http://www.russia-on-line.com/pdf/LRUS-2010.pdf

James Beale

Russia Online, Inc.

Tel: 301-933-0607  Fax: 301-933-0615