HA: high school Russian textbooks

John Schillinger jschill at AMERICAN.EDU
Sat Feb 20 21:40:21 UTC 2010

Dear Jane,

The CCPCR (Committee on Pre-College and College Russian) website does
an annual survey of texts in use at the pre-college level.  The 2008
list
is currently on line, and the fall 2009 list will be on line shortly
(this year's results are not significantly different from 2008).  Just
go to our website at http://www1.american.edu/research/CCPCR/ and
click on the link to the  "textbooks in use" link on the home page.

> Dear Colleagues,
> Can anyone tell me what materials are currently being used in high
> school (or middle school) Russian classes?
> Thank you in advance,
> Jane Hacking
> j.hacking at utah.edu

John Schillinger