securing a translation with a commercial publisher/Thank YOU

Olga Zaslavsky ozaslav at ALUMNI.UPENN.EDU
Mon Feb 22 18:39:37 UTC 2010

Dear Ellen, Robert, and all those who have either answered my question or raised relevant questions.Many thanks to all of you.  Your replies were very helpful and informative.Best regards,Olga Zaslavsky, Ph.D.Davis Center