Russian Narcotics Terminology, both technical and Slang

James Beale James at RUSSIA-ON-LINE.COM
Mon Feb 22 19:08:03 UTC 2010

Brian

We still have copies of this 2003 dictionary in stock:

http://shop.russia-on-line.com/books/book.php?id=5901352173

Miroshnichenko, L D

Slovar' zhargon narkomanov, Russkii. Angliiskii. dvuiazychnyi

James Beale

Russia Online, Inc.

Tel: 301-933-0607  Fax: 301-933-0615

Shop online 24/7: http://shop.russia-on-line.com