Help with old fonts

Benjamin Rifkin rifkin at TCNJ.EDU
Thu Feb 25 01:35:41 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues:

I have some instructional materials I developed years ago and neglected to shift them from old (non-compliant) fonts into Unicode. Now I find them to be unreadable. I would appreciate any suggestion as to how to "translate" texts in old Macintosh Russian fonts (Norwich US, CyrillicBoldNuTranslit) into Unicode compliant fonts in order to rescue these files.

With thanks for any help,

Ben Rifkin
The College of New Jersey