electronic dictionaries and keyboards

Taya Kitaysky taya.kitaysky at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 26 00:18:30 UTC 2010

Hello,

Could someone please let me know what the best Russian word
processor/Cyrillic keyboard is? On that note, is there a good electronic
Russian dictionary that comes in its own mobile device out there? Basically,
I would love to know about any gadgets Russian translators have found
particularly helpful.

Thank you,
Taya Kitaysky
student & amateur translator