"Translators Struggle to Prove Their Academic Bona Fides"

Sergei Samoilenko sergeocean at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 26 00:36:07 UTC 2010

Great article! I really enjoyed reading it.

Serge

--- On Thu, 2/25/10, Steve Marder <asred at COX.NET> wrote:

From: Steve Marder <asred at COX.NET>
Subject: [SEELANGS] "Translators Struggle to Prove Their Academic Bona Fides"
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2010, 7:01 PM

(Evidently, this didn't make it through on my first attempt, so let me try
again.)

Lynn Visson sent me a link to an article which I feel deserves a much wider
readership:

http://chronicle.com/article/Translators-Struggle-to-Prove/63542/

  options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at: