Vasily Aksenov - A Change in the Form of Life

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 27 10:20:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm in search of an original Russian copy (online, preferably, something I
can save or print out), of the short story by Vasily Aksenov "A Change in
the Form of Life".

If an online copy is unavailable, could someone please point me to a book I
can buy (i.e. on amazon or some other site) that has the story in it?

Thanks!

Stephanie Briggs

*****************************
~Stephanie D. Briggs, BA (Russian, University of Manitoba, Canada - May
2003)
Modern Languages (French) Student
The Open University

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
FIRST SALE: 11/13/09!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/

Got Your Spoon? Find out what they're all about (and find out a little about
me too!)
http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/the_spoon_theory/