"New Voices" (Kenneth Harper)

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 27 10:27:27 UTC 2010

Hi,

I went looking for a Russian copy of this book online, but only found an
English one on amazon.co.uk (at least the description doesn't actually say
it's in Russian). "New Voices: Contemporary Soviet Short Stories" (Kenneth
Harper et al. Harcourt: 1966.)

Does anyone know where I can buy a Russian (annotated in English; the sort
used in third year university Russian literature classes) copy of this book?

Thanks!

Stephanie Briggs
*****************************
~Stephanie D. Briggs, BA (Russian, University of Manitoba, Canada - May
2003)
Modern Languages (French) Student
The Open University

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
FIRST SALE: 11/13/09!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/

Got Your Spoon? Find out what they're all about (and find out a little about
me too!)
http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/the_spoon_theory/