"New Voices" (Kenneth Harper)

Ruby Jones rubyjean9609 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 27 20:31:19 UTC 2010

If the book on Amazon is the one edited by Harper, Koulaeff and Gisetti, the
1966 Harcourt Brace publication is in Russian with English annotations,

      With regards,
Ruby J. Jones, Ph.D.
Russian-English Translation / Russian Tutoring
rubyjean9609 at gmail.com
(512) 940-6142

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of Stephanie Briggs
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:27 AM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: [SEELANGS] "New Voices" (Kenneth Harper)

Hi,

I went looking for a Russian copy of this book online, but only found an
English one on amazon.co.uk (at least the description doesn't actually say
it's in Russian). "New Voices: Contemporary Soviet Short Stories" (Kenneth
Harper et al. Harcourt: 1966.)

Does anyone know where I can buy a Russian (annotated in English; the sort
used in third year university Russian literature classes) copy of this book?

Thanks!

Stephanie Briggs
*****************************
~Stephanie D. Briggs, BA (Russian, University of Manitoba, Canada - May
2003)
Modern Languages (French) Student
The Open University

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
FIRST SALE: 11/13/09!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/

Got Your Spoon? Find out what they're all about (and find out a little about
me too!)
http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/the_spoon_theory/