Is this typical

Deborah Hoffman lino59 at AMERITECH.NET
Mon Jan 4 23:07:49 UTC 2010

I read it as more against the background of what a "nice Jewish girl" from a "nice Jewish family" is" supposed" to be doing. Also one of the mentions of Jewishness is to specify her father being Jewish but the mother being from Thailand and hence impliedly not Jewish, for those who follow such things.

Although, had it appeared in another media outlet I might have felt differently.

As for the unfortunate Miri Nahadar, I would think it would be a better bargain to use the 25K to fly in a few people from Brooklyn to help her husband see the light.

>Forwarded Message: Re: Is this typical?

Monday, January 4, 2010 12:20 PM

"Alina Israeli" <aisrael at AMERICAN.EDU>

>To:
undisclosed-recipients

It's a Israeli/Jewish site, so they can write about themselves whatever they want. The word Jewish appear only five times including the title, not in every paragraph, I must say.