Graduate students questions answered by experienced faculty in the AATSEEL newsletter

Nina Wieda ninawieda2008 at U.NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Tue Jan 5 15:18:55 UTC 2010

Good Morning,

I have been asked how to find the AATSEEL newsletter.  There are two ways to
read it: in hard copy and online.  Hard copies are mailed to AATSEEL
members, and an electronic version is available to all on the AATSEEL
website (http://www.aatseel.org/newsletter).  The newsletter is published
four times a year: in February, April, October and December.  On the
website, you can find all the issues of the newsletters from February 2005
to December 2009, and two issues from 2002.  All the issues include the
Graduate Student Forum, where distinguished faculty answer questions from
graduate students.

Please see below our call for graduate student questions.

All the best wishes in the New Year!

Sincerely,
Nina Wieda

Dear graduate student SEELANGers,