Chair Request for AAASS Scientists and Russian Literature Panel

Muireann Maguire mm504 at CAM.AC.UK
Wed Jan 6 12:37:08 UTC 2010

Dear Seelangers,

I am organising a panel for AAASS 2010, in collaboration with Yvonne Howell
and Nikolai Krementsev, on the interaction between scientists and literature
in Soviet-era Russia, primarily from the Stalin period (early through late).
Our papers wil variously discuss literary interpretations of scientists as
well as fictions by actual scientists with a literary bent.

We urgently need a chair and/or a discussant for this panel. If you are
interested in playing either role, please contact me offlist at
muireann.maguire at googlemail.com as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

Muireann

Dr Muireann Maguire