seeking a list of Russian literary criticism terms

Nina Wieda ninawieda2008 at U.NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Thu Jan 7 00:43:52 UTC 2010

Dear SEELANGers,
In the framework of a "Russian for Graduate students" course that I am
teaching, I want to provide my students with comprehensive vocabulary
lists that would allow them to discuss any scholarly subject in Russian.  I
have found a list of grammatical terms and a list of discusive vocabulary,
but have yet to find a list of Russian literary criticism terms (e.g.,
narrator, simile, trochee, etc). Before compiling the list myself, I'd like
to ask the community: does such a list already exist, and where can I find
it?

Thank you very much in advance!

My very best,
Nina Wieda
PhD Candidate, Slavic Languages and Literatures
Northwestern University
4-130 Crowe Hall
1860 Campus Drive
Evanston, IL 60208