seeking a list of Russian literary criticism terms

David Goldfarb davidagoldfarb at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 7 01:09:35 UTC 2010

At the end of Michał Głowiński, Teresa Kostkiewiczowa, Aleksandra
Okopień-Sławińska, and Janusz Sławiński, _Słownik terminów
literackich_ (Wrocław:  Ossolineum, 1988), there are glossaries of
literary terms in English, French, German, and Russian, and the main
Polish entries include translations into various languages.  The
definitions are in Polish, but even if one doesn't read Polish, the
cross listings are useful, and the glossaries themselves can serve as
wordlists.

So if you wanted to look up "personazh" in Russian, you would locate
it in the Russian glossary and be referred to the main entry for
"postać literacka" which contains an article in Polish with
bibliography of sources mostly in Polish, but also in French and
English, and translations of the headword into English ("character"),
French ("personnage"), and German ("literarischer Held, literarische
Gestalt, literarische Figur,") and again the Russian.

--
David A. Goldfarb
http://www.davidagoldfarb.com