seeking a list of Russian literary criticism terms

David Powelstock powelstock at BRANDEIS.EDU
Thu Jan 7 01:49:11 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,

You can find Kviatkovskii's classic "Poeticheskii slovar'" here:
http://feb-web.ru/feb/kps/kps-abc/. The definitions are pitched at a rather
advanced level--appropriate for graduate students of Russian literature, but
probably overkill for those in other disciplines. It's primarily about
poetry, as the title suggests, but in addition to the terms of
stikhovedenie, you'll also find a lot of the rhetorical/literary figures,
such as metafora, metonimiia, sravnenie, i t. pr.

I am looking for a similar list/glossary (not just poetry) for
undergraduates, so I would be grateful if anyone can give me any leads in
that direction.

Cheers,
David P.

David Powelstock