2010 ACTR National Post-Secondary Essay Contest

Lisa Little lclittle at BERKELEY.EDU
Fri Jan 8 20:48:04 UTC 2010

Dear Patricia:  I will try to get more students to do it this semester,
but we will see.  (I can't remember the time period, but it is longer
than our 50-minute classes.  Otherwise, we could have all the students
do it as classwork.)

Best,
Lisa