More antique Russian

Sun Jul 11 10:02:11 UTC 2010

Thanks again to Will Ryan, John Dunn, and Ralph Cleminson for their
additional contributions to the discussion.

Certainly I had already subconsciously corrected "а 746 и 747 годах" to
"в 746 и 747 годах"; sorry for not mentioning that. It's the kind of
typo people often don't realize they've seen.

As for the neuter agreement of numerals, that was news to me and very
helpful. And the added colon -- "показал, что привезено де..." --
clarifies a major sticking point.

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com