KinoKultura 29

Birgit Beumers birgitbeumers at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sun Jul 18 14:40:55 UTC 2010

KinoKultura has the pleasure to announce its 29th issue (July 2010) with the
following content available at
http://www.kinokultura.com/2010/issue29.shtml

Articles
Aliya Moldalieva: "Topical Reflections from Twenty Years Ago" (Ailanpa, 1989)
Festival Report
Birgit Beumers: "Suzdal 2010. The Business of Animation"

Film Reviews
Dmitrii D'iachenko: What Men Talk About by Lena Doubivko
Nikolai Dreiden: Angel’s Aisle by Arlene Forman
Feliks Mikhailov: Jolly Fellows by Marko Dumančić
Andrei Razenkov: Kromov” by Jamila Nazyrova
Aleksandr Rogozhkin: To Live for Another by Liudmila Basmakova
El’dar Salavatov: Antikiller D.K. by Florian Weinhold
Pavel Sanaev: Hooked by Volha Isakava
Aleksandr Voitinskii and Dmitrii Kiselev: Black Lightning by Muireann Maguire

Television and Documentaries:
Valeriia Gai-Germanika: School II (TV series) by Joe Crescente
Igor’ Maiboroda: Rerberg and Tarkovsky (doc) by Robert Bird
Georgii Gitis: New Adventures of Alenushka and Yerioma (animation) by
Natalie Kononenko
Egor Mikhalkov-Konchalovskii: Our Masha (animation) by Erin Alpert

Central Asia and Caucasus Region:
Ayaz Salayev: Anchor Man (Azerbaijan) by Thomas Welsford

Enjoy the issue and have a great summer!
We always welcome new reviewers and suggestions for films to review!
The KiKu team