Sea Pigs

anne marie devlin anne_mariedevlin at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 21 17:02:12 UTC 2010

I'm in total agreement with you re: common sense and historical/geographical knowledge.  That is precisely the point I was making.  I felt dismayed that a few respondents didn't seem to accept the possibility of 'морская свинка' being a purpoise/dolphin.  And while dictioaries are of course essential, sometimes we need more and i believe that is what Bakhtin advocates

AMD