gender in translation

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 29 10:10:20 UTC 2010

I have heard people say "Молодцы!" and "Молодца!"

Stephanie
~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
FIRST SALE: 11/13/09!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/

Got Your Spoon? Find out what they're all about (and find out a little about
me too!)
http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/the_spoon_theory/