"Lenin lives" (was Mr. Mayakovsky too died in the gulag)

Charles Mills bowrudder at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 2 18:13:08 UTC 2010

I can tell we've got some people who need to get out to church more often!
;-)

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which
is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."  --Revelation 1:8
KJV

Sinyavsky's Soviet Civilization contains a brilliant section on Soviet
quasi-religious formulas, although I'm sorry I can't give you the exact page
numbers; I gave my copy away.

C. Mills