"Translators Struggle to Prove Their Academic Bona Fides"

Stuart Goldberg stuart.goldberg at MODLANGS.GATECH.EDU
Fri Mar 5 15:13:52 UTC 2010

Russkaia literatura no. 4 (1991): 192-200.

See also M. L. Gasparov, "319 sonet Petrarki v perevode O.
Mandel'shtama: Istoriia teksta i kriterii stilia," in
Chelovek-kul'tura-istoriia (M.: RGGU IVGI, 2002). 323-337.

Also, Lada Panova will be speaking about Mandelstam's translations of
Petrarch in a panel we have set up for this year's AAASS.

Stuart