Question about Visa Courier Services

Chuck Arndt chuckarndt at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 5 20:58:36 UTC 2010

Dear SEELANGERS:

I believe this question came up on SEELANGS before, but I was wondering if anyone has used any of the visa courier services listed on the Russian Embassy website and if you could tell me what your experience has been.

The ones listed are:

Travisa Visa Service

PVS International

CIBT, Inc.

Travisa has a passport tracking feature, which seems like a good idea, however, I found PVS's format a little easier to follow.

Please let me know what you think.

Заранее благодарю.

Charles Arndt