Question about Visa Courier Services

Katya Jordan yvj2p at VIRGINIA.EDU
Fri Mar 5 23:14:23 UTC 2010

I have used Travisa twice now, and was extremely pleased with the whole
experience.  They called me as soon as they received my paperwork, worked
within the deadlines, and sent me a message as soon as the passport was
mailed back.  They use FedEx, so tracking is easy.  One of their
representatives delivered my documents back to me during the
Snowpocalypse of December '09 to save me money on shipping--that's some
dedication!  Moreover, they have offices in Moscow and St.
Petersburg "should you need any additional assistance with your visa or
registration while in Russia and in case of any emergencies," which is quite
reassuring.  I might sound like a salesman, but I do highly recommend this
company.

--Katya Jordan
University of Virginia