R: [SEELANGS] for discussion

Luciano Di Cocco luciano.dicocco at TIN.IT
Wed Mar 10 18:35:07 UTC 2010

I don't of comparative works. Anyway on the matter of place names in Istria
and Dalmatia there is a certain interest in Italy. Although not a hot
political matter (mainly connected with the political right wing anyway), a
certain production is current. Very recently the Military Geographical
Institute has compiled a large research. I was told that is high quality,
but I haven't read it myself. The announce (in Italian) is here:

http://www.unisi.it/dipec/en/p_piergigli_toponomastica.php

and here:

http://www.coordinamentoadriatico.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&
id=2447&Itemid=1

For an example of a more politically loaded and less scholarly research on
line, you can look at this (in Italian):

http://digilander.libero.it/comunedifiume/amedeo.htm

Luciano Di Cocco