Extended deadlines for summer programs in Russia and Kyrgyzstan

Lisa Horner l_horner at ACG.RU
Thu Mar 11 14:07:36 UTC 2010

Dear SEELANGERs,

The School of Russian and Asian Studies (SRAS) would like to announce
extended deadlines for applying to summer programs.

Unless otherwise stated, all programs begin June 7th!

Deadline extended to March 15:

*Russian Studies Abroad - SESSION I http://sras.org/russian_studies (begins
May 24th!)

Deadline extended to March 31st:

*Russian as a Second Language: http://sras.org/study_russian_abroad (Now
with an intensive option available in most locations!)

*The Arts in Russia: http://sras.org/study_art_in_russia

*Siberian Studies: http://sras.org/study_siberia

*Russian Far Eas: http://sras.org/study_russian_far_east

*Kyrgyz Summer Adventure: http://sras.org/kyrgyz_focus; (begins June 28)

If you have interest in study abroad or research abroad in Russia or
Kyrgyzstan, contact us at study at sras.org for advice from your own personal
consultant. We can provide custom options based on your interests or
research projects!

We also assist with professor-lead tours - see
http://sras.org/faculty_led_travel for more info.

Please also see our page on funding opportunities for American students -
http://www.sras.org/grants_and_scholarships_for_russia

We hope to see you in Russia soon!

Best,

Lisa Horner