russian course at leiden summer school 2010

Howard Turner howard_s_turner at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Mar 12 14:00:53 UTC 2010

Dear All,

Here is a link to the courses in Russian Language and Literature at the 5th Leiden Summer School in Languages and Linguistics to be held from 19 July - 31 July 2010:

http://www.hum.leiden.edu/summerschool/programmes/russian_2010

I went a couple of years ago and I've posted my experiences (mainly Indo-European, with some Russian) here:

http://wp.me/pBfTB-2R

People said that the Russian language course (which I didn't attend myself) was very good.

I hope this is helpful, and apologise if I'm cutting across any official announcement from Leiden.

Howard Turner