Business Russian 101

Edward Dumanis edseelangs at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 18 21:26:11 UTC 2010

My friend is preparing a course on the culture of business in Russia.
She plans to include there just the alphabet and a few bits of
conversational Russian with the rest of the course being related to
the culture of business in Russia and related topics in history,
literature and a little of politics. It seems to me that I have read
something of this nature on this list.
Please share your ideas again.

Sincerely,

Edward Dumanis