Russia's Cultural Diversity

yeminyonok yeminyonok at RUSSIANDIVERSITY.COM
Tue Mar 23 12:47:48 UTC 2010

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

With great pleasure we offer our new educational program of cultural tours
-
http://www.russiandiversity.com

Russia's Cultural Diversity Program travels to such unique sights as
Valaam Island with its famous monastŠµry, the museum-estates of famous
Russian poets (A. S. Pushkin, M. Yu.Lermontov, F. I. Tiutchev) and
composers (M. I. Glinka, P. I. Chaikovskii), the Trans-Siberian system of
railways, and villages that retain Russia's rich folklore and ethnographic
traditions, to name a few.
All our travelers will get first-hand knowledge of the places visited and
will be accompanied by experienced guides lecturing on the cultural and
historical background of the sites during the tours.

All your questions are very welcome, and we are happy to provide students
and teachers an opportunity to explore Russia's Cultural Diversity.

We believe that traveling is the best way to become acquainted with the
country; likewise, learning the local cultural traditions is the best way
to get to know the people.

Thank you very much for your attention,
Sincerely yours,
Dr. Yelena Minyonok,
Folklore Department, Institute of World Literature (Russia, Moscow)
American Friends of Russian Folklore
http://www.russianfolklorefriends.org