Two Fewer Time Zones in Russia

David L. Cooper dlcoop at ILLINOIS.EDU
Mon Mar 29 21:14:45 UTC 2010

Apologies to all! I had formatted the first two terms of my (formerly)
11-term list with strikethrough letters to reduce it to 9, but email
formatting somehow disallowed my edits (might nature itself not
similarly render illegitimate Russia's tinkering with the time zones?).
As to whether I am cutting from the correct end, whether one rather
ought to eliminate postmodern than Paleolithic, or whether ancient and
early modern don't collapse in Russia into the middle ages, I refuse to
speculate and leave that discussion to braver and more erudite souls.

--
David L. Cooper
Assistant Professor