Ukrainian Orphanage Event Announcement

Sara Pankenier spankeni at WELLESLEY.EDU
Wed Mar 31 16:24:04 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues,
I am posting this event announcement for a worthy cause.
Greetings to the list,
Sara Pankenier

Could you please circulate the following announcement message and flyer
to your department, students, faculty, staff and anyone who might be
interested. We would appreciate if you could post the on your website
and/or listserv. It would help us in tracking the progress of these
postings if you could please notify us once the message has been posted
by responding to this email.

We greatly appreciate your help on this matter!

Sincerely,
The Child's Right to Thrive team

Child's Right to Thrive. An inside view of life in a Ukrainian orphanage.

Event title:  One Day: Portraits of Childhood.
This event will feature a photo exhibit, a short documentary and a talk
about a day in the lives of children in one Ukrainian orphanage and the
work being done by local volunteers. By Maryna Vashchenko, creator of
Big Sisters, a program matching college students and children in
orphanages in Ukraine.

Hors d'ouevres, live a-Capella performance & good company!

Free admission.