transliteration - Ukrainian & Russian to English

Margarita Orlova margarita.orlova at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 5 23:39:35 UTC 2010

I prefer foreigners to acquire the Northern pronunciation:) Otherwise
they sound exaggerating like if they were the "litsa kavkazskoj
natsional'nosti". (If you understand what i am talking about;)

I am talking about a phonemic pronunciation being more natural than
exaggerating use of allophonems when the speaker has a wrong
implication that they are real phonemes, just because they are
expressed with letters.

Margarita Orlova