volumes 3 and 4 of Elena Shvarts's collected works

June Farris jpf3 at UCHICAGO.EDU
Fri May 7 13:15:54 UTC 2010

The University of Chicago Library has all 4 volumes, which can be borrowed on Interlibrary Loan.

Shvarts, Elena. Sochineniia. SPb: Pushkinskii fond, 2002-2008. 4v. [PG3791.29.H94A6 2002]
v. 1 = Stikhotvoreniia
v. 2 = Kinfiia; Zhelaniia; Khokku; Sochineniia Arno Tsarta; Malen'kie poemy; Trudy i dni Lavinii
v. 3 = Stikhotvoreniia proizvedeniia v proze
v. 4 = Proizvedeniia v proze

Yale, Columbia and Harvard also has v. 1-4.  It was originally published as a 2v. set, and when v. 3-4 were published, the cataloging records in WorldCat were not updated to reflect that it is now a 4v. set.

Best,
June Farris

_________________
June Pachuta Farris
Bibliographer for Slavic, East European and Eurasian Studies
Bibliographer for General Linguistics
Room 263 Regenstein Library
University of Chicago
1100 E. 57th Street