Семантическая обв о дочка

Sarah Hurst sarahhurst at ALASKA.NET
Fri May 7 19:27:31 UTC 2010

Thanks very much for all the ideas. I should have mentioned that this is being translated mainly for European readers and not Americans. I decided that preserving the sporting metaphor is important and also making it clear that beer is for starters and vodka is for the longer haul; and that keeping the rhyme isn't so important, so I came up with: “Beer is for kick-off, vodka is for tackling.”

Sarah