Russian visas - again

Kevin Moss moss at MIDDLEBURY.EDU
Fri May 14 23:04:56 UTC 2010

> Greetings:  I suggest you try another consulate, they all have
> their own
rules. Try Seattle.

Actually they don't. I called NY and SF, since their sites weren't
updated and the online info was contradictory.
ALL now will no longer accept visa apps by mail. You can still walk
them in, if you happen to live in a city with a consulate.
Otherwise be prepared to pay $50 extra for the visa service..
I just used https://russiavisa.travisaoutsourcing.com/russia/homepage
And it was easy & efficient.

KM