Russian visas - again

Amanda Wowk awowk423 at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 15 05:51:08 UTC 2010

It's similar in the UK. You submit your application online to a processing
company, but you then send a paper copy, as well as photographs, documents,
and a postal order to pay the fees, to that company, and they mail you back
your passport within a week or so. The Russian embassy website says pretty
clearly that they won't process applications, and provide a link to the
processing company. You don't deal with the embassy at all.

I always wondered about all that, really.

Amanda Wowk