Miners' Appeal in the Russian Internet

Olga Meerson meersono at GEORGETOWN.EDU
Sun May 16 19:18:11 UTC 2010

How can we support these miners? I wish we probably wrote a letter, or gathered some signatures or something. After all, that is how Solidarity was born and started thriving, and, in fact, how anything successful about Perestroyka started as well. If anyone on our list has any idea or venue to support them, please post it.
Olga Meerson