Miners' Appeal in the Russian Internet - is SEELANGS' solidarity possible?

Olga Meerson meersono at GEORGETOWN.EDU
Mon May 17 11:28:30 UTC 2010

Nothing heard of Abramovich comments. However. I once had a conversation with Maxim Kantor (not Vladimir, hos brother), about the condition of those miners. He was investigating it. I don't know if he believes in collectively signed letters but perhaps he also could be approached? I doubt he would like me to distribute his email, but there are two exceptions: it is available on his website, and he may find the cause worthy:

"Maxim  Kantor" <mkantor at zmail.ru>

Colleagues, please let me know what you think we can do. I still feel very much bothered by the pains and tribulations of Russia and its injustices.
Olga