Slovak spell/grammar checker

Richard Robin rrobin at GWU.EDU
Sat May 22 03:45:41 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues,

I couldn't survive without Russian spellcheckers. I use the native
spellchecker that comes with Word, which I installed while in Russia, but I
think you can get it on the Microsoft site. It's pretty accurate, but the
grammar checker is really only good for capitalization and punctuation.

Google docs also does primitive spellchecking, but it returns lots and lots
of false positives and won't check your commas.

-Rich Robin

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 1:12 AM, Miriam <miriam at ling.rochester.edu> wrote:

> Colleagues,
>
> could any of you offer a piece of advice? Are there any good ones? Do you
> find them helpful to use?
>
> any info much appreciated,
>
> Miriam Margala
>
> (Univ of Rochester, New York)