Recent MA, native speaker, seeks employment

Katya Hokanson hokanson at UOREGON.EDU
Sat May 22 21:22:51 UTC 2010

Dear All,

A recent graduate of our M.A. program, Polina Yemelyanova, seeks
employment, ideally in the Pacific Northwest/northern California
vicinity.  She comes with excellent references, is a native speaker of
Russian, and her English is superb.  I post this on her behalf:

	For the past three years I have been teaching Russian language and
culture, as well as communication and writing courses in three Oregon
universities (in person and on-line). Prior to that, I 		spent several
years producing and reporting news in local and international TV
stations and newspapers in Russia and the U.S. I have a Masters degree
in Russian and East European Studies 	from the University of Oregon
and a Bachelors degree in Communications from Augusta State University.

	I would be happy to send a CV upon request. Feel free to contact me
via email: pyemelya at uoregon.edu or phone: 541-221-0362

If you have any leads for her, or if she would be a qualified
applicant for a position you are advertising, please contact her
directly at pyemelya at uoregon.edu.

Thanks very much,

Katya Hokanson
Associate Professor of Russian and Comparative Literature
Russian and East European Studies/Comparative Literature
University of Oregon