Russian language Schools in Russia

Anna Yurieva anna.yurieva at FANDM.EDU
Wed May 26 08:44:13 UTC 2010

Dear Jack,

I would recommend "Liden & Denz" linguistic school for studying Russian language in Russia. Their web-site is http://www.lidenz.ru . This school is not related with any American schools or programs but it is really good school for foreigner who study Russian. They have very good programs and high-qualified instructors. I use to work for them when I lived in Moscow (they have schools both in Moscow and Saint-Petersburg).

All the best,
Anna

----- Исходное сообщение -----
От: "Jack Franke" <jack.franke at GMAIL.COM>
Кому: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Отправленные: Среда, 26 Май 2010 г 5:19:03 GMT +03:00 Москва, Санкт-Петербург, Волгоград
Тема: [SEELANGS] Russian language Schools in Russia

SEELANGers:

I received the following email and would like to get your advice:

I need your help. My son who will be a senior in the Fall is going to take a

"gap year" after graduation. Anyway,he wants to learn Russian, so I am
looking for a reputable Russian language school in Russia for a year. Do you
know of any American programs that will assist young American students to
learn Russian in Russia?

Also, will you poll your colleagues, who teach Russian at the Language

Institute, to see if they know of a good school. I know it is a lot of

corruption and crime in Russia, so I am looking for a language school that

is not going to rip me off and in an area that will keep him safe.

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Jack Franke

The Defense Language Institute