Tennessee Russian Threatened

Stephen Blackwell sblackwe at UTK.EDU
Wed May 26 11:54:41 UTC 2010

Subject:
Tennessee Russian Threatened
From:
Stephen Blackwell <sblackwe at utk.edu>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2010 11:47:14 -0400

To:
SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu

Colleagues,
I sent out the message below a while back; it seems never to have been
posted.  A second column has appeared since then. Please read on; if
you're willing to register at the newspaper's site (free), you can add
comments.
Regards,
Stephen Blackwell

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2010/may/22/ut-should-keep-russian-major/