Bosnian cinema - and director Pjer Zalica

Dorian Juric dorian06 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun May 30 20:40:29 UTC 2010

Dear Susan,

      Someone has already reccomended you some fine Former-Yugoslav films, but I noticed that many of my favourites were missing and thought that I would chime in my own two cents. Make sure to track down the movies Svjedoci (Which is Croatian) and Rane, Lepa Sela Lepo Gore, and Apsolutnih Sto (which are Serbian). I think the best Bosnian films have already been suggested. And of course there are the many fine films by Emir Kusturica, but those are fairly well known so I wont bother writing them out.

Cheers,

Dorian Juric